Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby

We have had a very interesting few weeks. We went to fernley Nevada for kelly's birthday and had a blast. On our way down though we went off the road not a scratch on the car or kelly but i got bruised up from the seat belt. the doctor put me on bed rest for two weeks. I got so board of being at home that long so I was looking forward to get out and back to work. Well the week I was suppost to get off bed rest I ended up in the hostpital with gallstones. I was able to talk my doctor into letting me get off bed rest, but I am on light duty till I have the baby. We where suppost to find out if we were having a girl or boy on July 2nd but the doctor postpond it till July 7th because of all the problems with my gallbladder. The doctor wants to wait to remove my gallbladder till after I have the baby. We are so excited.
We are going to be having a little girl and she is Due November 23rd.

1 comment:

jtandj said...

YOU GO GIRL! You knew it!!!